Search This Blog

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Color Commentary

Here's the play by play for Superbowl Sunday for my fam....  I know there are women out there who can relate to the following --

It was a great game because my daughters both played with my hair (my son too, but shhh)

I renamed the teams the bumblebees & the pine trees.

Andrew told me he's struggled being at the bottom of a pile of football players.  I got a kick out of the fact the biggest smush came from Annika. You go girl!

About the time I was holding both of my guys' hands, Andrew spilt ice water in my lap and I left to find new pants.

I made popcorn after two touchdowns.

Chad got us some ice cream during half time. After he left it out 15 minutes & had forgotten it entirely, I put it away.

Andrew nicknamed the bearded Packer "Chewy" and the huge Steeler guy "Cheeseburger" #98.

I will say that I was well into the game before I started trying to read tatoos and count how many had them verses how many did not.

And last but not least, enjoy the photo of Sierra's styling of my hair.  Like I said, it was a great game.

No comments: