Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

Get Rid of this Picture


This picture is a disaster! The kids try and get their squirt nice and long, and it ends up plopping off onto the counter, plus the fact that it's way too much toothpaste in their mouth. 

It's taken me eleven years of parenting, but I've determined to attempt to inspire a new vision for what toothpaste should look like on our toothbrushes. As I watched Andrew struggle this morning, it dawned on me.  "Andrew, you can just squirt a little bit and it's so much easier.  It doesn't fall off your toothbrush."  He smiled as I straighted out the crooked blob.  I'm hoping to reach all the moms with their first three-year-old and save them time in their morning routine with a quantity of toothpaste demonstration.  It's the little things, right?

http://www.easyreadingpicks.blogspot.com/

No comments: