Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Name Calling


Andrew shot a few photos and this one was classic.  Note that I did not say "classy" - CLASSIC!  I started off the day in my comfy clothes to sew the scarf from a peacock shirt my mom was willing to let me alter.  You know a fun fact about peacocks, they're a symbol of Christ because of His body not seeing decay.  Peacock's bodies apparently take a long time to decay...how someone linked these two things is kind of funny - well, I suppose it makes me think of the miracle of salvation for a moment now.  Okay, back on subject...  My mom passed on some jewelry (the earrings), but then when I put the 80's scarf around my head dear Grandpa Mel called me "Aunt Jemima."  Chad got a kick out of that sentiment.  I took it as a compliment.  You have to love someone a lot to tease them, right~?~ Maybe I do have some Southern hospitality afterall!  We took a photo of the stir fry I made last night because of the beautiful colors that cooked up... You know who to call for health food (my kids are looking for someone to call for pizza!!!!)


No comments: