Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Invited by Chili



   What a beautiful couple of days to kick off October.  We'll likely be going to this Chili Cook Off coming up on October 18th.

When I first came to Sioux Falls, the Ministry Center was the home to Stewart's School.  I'd drive downtown for color and a cut and that's back when my hair was long and it would take hours.

 



The other two photos were from my drive home over the weekend.  I shot the one inside the gas station accidentally, but decided the shadows were interesting and I enjoyed the photo afterall.

The "fresh bananas 89 cents" was taken on purpose.  I loved the contrast here, the ironic combination of the sign, the bananas.

Working on a few books, but haven't finished them yet.  Hope to post with in the next few weeks.  Until then, got a few kiddos who need to get healthy...might have some time to sit and relax together.  Pray for all of them, 3 viruses that don't seem to want to go away, Olana's cough has been pesky for the last two weeks.



No comments: