Search This Blog

Monday, October 30, 2006

6 Rules Guys wished Girls knew


I was reminded as we are taking notes from Children Change a Marriage by Elisa Morgan & Carol Kuykendall how helpful and hilarious it truly is! Each chapter has several marriage mobalizers that are really funny. Take, for example, the list of six rules guys wished girls knew. I couldn't resist laughing at them, knowing I'm guilty of every single one! Here they are...

6 Rules guys wished girls knew

1. Shopping is not a sport.
2. Learn to work the toilet seat, if it’s up, put it down.
3. Anything you wear is fine. Really.
4. Ask for what you want. Subtle hints don’t work
5. A headache that lasts for sixteen days is a problem. See a doctor.
6. Anything we said six or eight months ago is inadmissible in an argumentYou can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done—not both.

On the serious side though, I am so impressed with this book I am giving it to my sister-in-law who has a new baby boy, and I will use it as a door prize at the date night at our church we are involved in planning. I think I will even add my two cents on Amazon. It's a wonderful treasure.

No comments: