Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

First MOPS - The Home Factor















Our task for MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) was to construct from graham crackers, prezels, marshmallows and frosting a home matching our table's designated theme. We are the log cabin...hence the brown, and then there were farm houses, colonials, villas and beach houses with pink, blue and green frostings. The heart on the top of our house shows how it's packed with love! The only thing is, I wish you could see the frosting fingers, but my hand didn't get into the chocolate. What was I thinking?


Our craft was demonstrated by the other Jennifer Noble in our group. I just can't escape the commonality of my name! But the premise was so simple we will make them for the teachers at my daughters' school. Just adhese the decorative paper with double-sided tape...then Terrifically Tacky Tape around the seam (they come in little labels to fit the top of the pen), and last you add the minature glass beads. Ours were in a plastic bag, but at home I think I'll try a bowl filled with them. Wa-la a gorgeous practical item - I love it!



No comments: