Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

November News


Shopping already! We are celebrating a Christmas the weekend of Thanksgiving. It's been at least five years now we've done that with my extended family. It's nice to get some of the shopping out of the way. On my wishlist are a few of the outlet necklaces from Coldwater Creek. I have a new solid brown dress for the winter, so I need something with some variety to add some interest. But as far as GIVING GOES - I have found Bill Porter's story, and I have purchased the book and three copies of Door to Door. It doesn't say on the outside it's a true story, so when a website flashed at the end I was surprised. What a great story during National Caregivers Month, too. Speaking of - the Etc. profile for the month was Beth Deckert, she wrote Take Care to describe some of the emotional angles of taking care of another person (her husband has MS) and taking care of yourself. Hmm...do I need to get better at that? Thinking I'd better watch out!

No comments: