Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Easy Readers List

These are three books to check out this July.  First "Waddle, Waddle, Quack, Quack" by Barbara Anne Skalak, is a title that my 6-yr-old enjoyed reading.  I appreciated the insights about life in the wild and how a mama and baby separated find their way back to each other. I had flashbacks from "Are you my mother?"

"Mrs Muffly's Monster" was creatively illustrated and the story kept me guessing. The English monster in me did want to see Mrs. capitalized though!

"Red Berry Wool" was my favorite selection of these three titles.  It was a precious story of a lamb wanting to look like its owner and trying to go through the steps on his own to become wool.The shepherding was done wonderfully, and I'll definitely be reading this book during Worship Life Camp at Central Baptist.  The characterization really captivated me! Great writing Robyn Eversole!www.easyreadingpicks.blogspot.com

No comments: