Search This Blog

Friday, July 22, 2011

Compliments of Worship Life Camp

Sierra is going to replicate the Rice Krispy Pops she made - I loved the foam & ribbon display made for them.
My group of girls made the cookies in between with the mini chocolate chips & lozza frosting!  The theme of their camp was the 7 days of creation, and Sierra said that the rice pops signify the earth, water covering and the sprinkles are us!  Plus she told me her favorite foods are 1) Mac & Cheese 2) Pizza 3) Rice Krispy Pops - they even qualify for her top three.

 The photography around the church was truly inspiring for me.  A lot of them captured the plaques that   had scriptures on them, flowers and sunshine streaming through the trees.
The landscape paintings were full of technique...and aren't the animals cute?

 Sierra was one of the bigger girls in the back row (she has one year left of Worship Life Camp).  The chorus of "In Wonder" by the Newsboys was captured in rapid movements.  I really appreciated hearing all of the words to this song as I'd missed more than I'd realized in listening to it at home.
This is Andrew's cartoon.  It says, "No shooting pigs" on the sign.  The alien is going to shoot the pig.  "Don't shoot me!" cries the pig.  The airplane can shoot the alien.  There isn't a connection to faith as far as I can tell, but I know his instructor humored him everyday. Andrew said he made it on his no-assignment "free" draw. Let me know if you figure something out.  

www.easyreadingpicks.blogspot.com

No comments: