Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mentoring Goal "Apples of Gold"


I bought "Apples of Gold" when I was staying home with my two daughters and they were toddlers. My outing of the week was Tuesday morning bible study and I'd meet with my mentor through a leadership development class at Central.  I'd always wanted to go through "Apples of Gold" with a friend, but never really set out to do it.  Well, now I've been thinking about this book again.  My hope is that through prayer some special mom will look at an evening during the week to meet starting after Labor Day for 6-8 weeks to read and discuss its contents with me. During nap time might be a possibility also.  It'd be a great refresher & prayer is always awesome.  Please feel free to contact me or pass on this invitation.  God bless!



Reviews...
"The program gives value to women who are homemakers and wives. The Bible study and cooking lessons improved my perspective on staying home with children. . . . The program is a good eye-opener and refresher to what is really important: God, husband, children, family, and friends."
D.S, Minnesota

"So many positive things have happened in my life since, and because of, my Apples of Gold summer. Much confidence was gained that went far beyond the kitchen. . . . This was truly a life changing experience!"
L.D., Michigan

"God knew I needed Apples of Gold. It is probably inconceivable to you to know how you and the mentors have touched the lives of Apples of Gold moms!"
L.C., Michigan

Titus 2:3-5

Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. 4 Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, 5 to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.



www.easyreadingpicks.blogspot.com

No comments: