Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2011

Salad Recipes... Are you here G'ma?

I have a few salad recipes to post in response to my Grandma asking me what kinds I like.  I think because I mostly cook for our family, I don't really think about what I like, I just make it.  Anyone with me out there?  I did come up with a few while we were together, and so just in case you're ever cooking for me now you know what to make (that goes for anyone...tee hee).

Almond - Grape Salad

1 bunch of red grapes
1/2 c. sour cream
2 T. brown sugar
1/4 c. slivered almonds

Heat almonds over medium-high heat on the stove until golden and allow to cool.  Mix the sour cream and brown sugar.  Cut the grapes in half and add to the sour cream mixture as well as the almonds.  Cool for 1/2 hr. before serving.

www.easyreadingpicks.blogspot.com

No comments: