Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Chairs, dips or dips?



Two photos of chairs, but they're both about inspiration.  I found a great "dip" recipe that I'd like to try. It looks like it would cook up with lots of flavor but is pretty basic too. Then follow eating with actual dips to work off what you ate!  
The other chair reminds me that taking a risk can bring rewards.  I broke my own rule to "never paint oak," with the update of this rocking chair.  It was given to me when we helped a family in our small group from church move across country.  I told them I'd give it a fresh start.  No turning back now.



8 oz. french onion dip
4 oz. can green chiles, drained
1 cup bacon
2 cups grated cheese (your choice)
8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
Mix ingredients together in a large bowl. Heat for 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees. Serve with chips, crackers, bread, etc. What do you think, something to make for the 10,000 views party?  I'm gonna write this one down (wait, I already did!)

No comments: