- Enjoy your treat!
- Hang your “Boo! Sign up on your front door
- You have 2 days to copy this twice, make 2 treats and 2 “Boo!” signs
- Secretly deliver to 2 neighbors who do not have a “Boo!” sign
- If you don't wish to participate, hang up the “Boo!” sign so others don't think you've been ignored and “Boo!” you again.
- Watch how far it spreads!
Thursday, October 25, 2012
Boo in the Neighborhood
So a lot of Sioux Falls neighborhoods have "Boo" signs in their windows. If you're neighborhood doesn't, this is what it's all about.
The air is cool, the season fall,
Soon Halloween will come to all...
The spirit of the neighborhood is wishing you well,
As someone has selected you to hear this tale.
The treat comes to neighbors like you
When you copy this note (and make it two!)
Then others here among our friends
Will give warm fuzzies that soon won't end.
No one who will know who “Boo'd” whose places,
But we'll all have smiles on our faces.
Just two short days to plant your basket
You've got time, no need to panic!
And don't forget a nifty treat,
Like something cute or something sweet!
Please join the fun and let's hear it--
Spread some “Boo!” and Halloween spirit!
The Lord is good to all. Ps. 145:9