Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Today: Art Highlight


Fall crafting will begin this Sunday with the Noble family.  Today was for decorating and planning some projects.  I hope to find leaves to make "birds," but I don't know if I'll be able to find enough for the kids with our fellowship group to make the project too.  I'll hopefully snap some photos of how they turn out.

I also appreciated the scripture coloring pages on Karla's blog (see below for an example).  The detailed coloring draws in the older kids and adults too, right?

The last "project" I would recommend this week is if you're in Sioux Falls to stop by Blockbuster's closing sale on 26th Street.  I don't know if they are closing on Minnesota Avenue.  I nabbed a few favorites and some that might become stocking stuffers.  Who else wants to get their shopping underway before cold temps and busy aisles?  I know, some of you like the buzz of a crowd!
 

No comments: