Search This Blog

Monday, December 10, 2012

Mixed Go Green Growing Near Us

My version of Mixed Go Green's Salad, ingredients below

Today I got online to www.mixedgogreen.com and was very surprised to see our cool little salad joint is one of the first of its kind.  I'm curious how far it will spread from here, as it's a great alternative to sandwich assembly icons and has given me some great ideas for making my own varieties lately.  


Here's an example - I'd never had granola on my salad before.  It's awesome!  When I order Annie's Mango dressing at $3.79 a bottle from Vitacost.com I can make it over and over again.  Speaking of, we're out of granola too.

CAriBBeAn CrunCh
Choice of lettuce “recommend spring mix” with grilled
chicken, dried cranberries, fresh grapes, fresh cucumber
slices, granola, & cinnamon sugar.
green  7.49  Super green  9.49
Caribbean mango vinaigrette dressing


No comments: