Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

3 John 11


My dear friends, do not imitate what is bad, but imitate what is good.


Commitment written by Howard Al Walter and aspire toward myself.

I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
I would be pure, for there are those who care;
I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
I would be prayerful through each busy moment;
I would be constantly in touch with God.
I would be tuned to hear His slightest whisper;
I would have faith to keep the path Christ trod.





2 comments:

Jane Heitman Healy said...

Something to aspire to, for sure.

Jennifer Noble said...

Yeah, I've been thinking a lot lately about just how great it is to please Him, my family. If I think "love God, love others" it doesn't leave time for much else.